Modal beli baja
Dashboard | +Follow

Bonjour!

Welcome and feel free to read the tales of my life. Glad if you could drop some words in my cbox. Love ya! Tacha
    The Blogger Mood
    Muhd Azlan Shah <3 Nurul Natasyah iloveyou :)


Navigations



Talk to me


YOUR TAGBOARD CODE HERE PLEASE


Affiliates

PUT ALL YOUR FRIENDS LINKS HERE


The Masterminds

Design: Liyana Vans
Header:Tyra
Other:
Post 52 : Hello :)
Thursday 12 July 2012 • 02:27

Assalammualaikum readers . Hey , long time not see . rindu nya taca mau post blog and online . rindu sangat sangat . ouya btw , Pic atas ni take time Sukan Tahunan Sekolah 2012 . More pic? View here .

There's something important that I wanna tell you ~
My heart was taken by Muhd Azlan Shah ,17 , same school with me , TMN DAHUA 3 , Tawau Sabah . We meet and fall in love each other on 17 May . The important date for me , I love him so much and I hope too .  Never forget and we already promise never want to break and never try to forget each other . AMIN :)

Now , we have been know each other so far and I hope we will understand our life . Oke , back to story about school . School? There's a strangers in my school ! Make me phobia to go to school , please :'( I hope I can go to school like usual . Strangers , I think he was a criminal to . Erghhhhhh ! SCARED :'( I just want to be like others student , study , don't think anything . oke fine , i'm phobia ! oke bye :/